Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday, June 23, 2013 8:36am

I came along early to church today as Willem was preparing to do clerk work. I've been playing Oh My Father and I Need Thee Every Hour on the violin. It sounds like a song now. That's good. I am glad I'm improving.


 

It is very overcast and foggy today. Gona be a hot one they say. We have a broadcast meeting this evening. I think I was supposed to bring something for it, but I didn't. Calendaring problem again!


 

I put the chairs up for church today, but I didn't hook them together. I always unhook them, so it's done the way I like it! Hehehe


 

Church was nice. We left after Willem did his clerk work. We went for a swim in the pond, had some lunch and headed back to the chapel for a missionary broadcast. It was very inspiring. I've been stalling with giving copies of the Book of Mormon out to my friends. Now I have the courage to do it, I think.


 

It was hot outside, but not too bad in the house with the doors and windows closed all day. We slept with the window open, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment