Monday, September 16, 2013

May 12, 2013

Willem and I went for a walk to the bridge this morning, stopping by at the pond as usual. Lovely.


 

On the way back up to the house, along the highway in the part that gets cut by the township, thre were some new little tamarack, spruce and balsam fir seedlings. Willem pulled them up for me as I cant do it and the ground is quite saturated with rain at the moment.


 

In the house I put them into water in containers. I was surprised to see the tamaracks, as I hadn't realized we had 'harvested' any of them.


 

Church was good. I liked the talks and the spirit in the meetings. It was a good day.


 

Afterwards we went to Alida's where Ben and T were already waiting for us. We visited for a little while then went home to pick up Abe. He was still having a party with his friends in the tipi.


 

They had slept over last night and slept in the tipi around the campfire.


 

We went out to a Mexican restaurant. What a nice time we had together. They are such a great family I have! I love my children. Daniel talked to me online as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment