Monday, September 16, 2013

I’ve done what Thou commanded me

May 15, 2013, Wednesday 11pm


 

I thought it would be interesting to see what I would say at the end of the day to the Lord if I were going to report what I'd done which He had commanded me to do.


 

I read the scriptures as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I forgave the imperfect people around me as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I repented for judging people as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I attended the temple today as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I took and did work for my own family file as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I studied Thy doctrine as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I cultivated cheerfulness where there wasn't a smile as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I attuned my heart to the spirit to be taught from on high as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I wrote in my journal as Thou hast commanded me to do.

Because I prepared a garden in the tipi the other day as Thou hast commanded me to do, Willem was able to plant the soaked beet seeds.

I loaned some money as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I paid attention in the sessions as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I searched my heart as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I leaned myself towards understanding the mysteries of Thy kingdom as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I shared my food as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I prayed sincerely as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I did the temple work for those people whose names I reserved, quickly, as Thou hast commanded me to do.

I am recording my spiritual experiences and they hand in my life by writing in my journal as Thou hast commanded me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment