Monday, September 16, 2013

Aug. 15, 2013 518 pm In the hammock by the pond

It's been pretty buggy in this hammock all summer, likely bedcause the Joe pye plants aare so enormous!


 

The frog with no skin on one leg is still doing well, not seeming to notice that he hasn't got any skin on one of his legs. Poor thing! We were going to put him down, but didn't, so he is still doing fine several days later. He was under the dock when we got on it and walked out and dove into the water.


 

I didn't swim for the past couple of days. I will swim later, I guess. I'd like to have a hammock in the sunshine, but so far that's not happening. I need two posts to hold it up!


 

We went to Rolene's and helped her move, making a long line to pass boxes to the truck. Gerald did the packing. He's amazing! He got all but the smallest bit of stuff into the truck.


 

I love the drive over there. I nearly ran out of gas. It cost $57 to fill it up. Lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment