Monday, September 16, 2013

July 23, 2013 privacy fence, Erin’s in ottawa

Willem wanted a privacy fence, so stood looking to see where he wanted it from. He decided on putting a post behind the tipi.


 

He wated to buy himself an electronic autoharp. I dove us into Ottawa so he could go to Steve's music on Rideau. There is construction, so it was hard to get near the store. I let him off and drove round the block. I want in and bought a tiny tuning screw for my violin where it had lost one.


 

Willem was waiting for me by Domino's Pizza Pizza and walked with me through the path and up the stairs to my car.


 

Then we went back to Bank Street to find the Ottawa Folklore Center, which may have had the autoharps. Willem went over there while I went to the Starbucks across the road where I have spent many days relaxing online while waiting for him to finish work.


 

They didn't have any there, so we got back on the expressway and headed over to Kanata to go to the grocery store for some salad. Afterwards, we went over to E's. We visited with little L and Chris and E till James and Nick came. We had a very nice time with everyone. It was Willem's birthday party, plus his retirement.


 

We got home about 10pm, after he had been reading harry potter to me in the car on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment