Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013

7:38pm

I'm at Jean's near Rochester. We have had a great time this afternoon. We went digging ferns…I played the violin while she dug. We went shopping for some clothes for me to wear to the temple tomorrow as this one is sort of dirty.


 

We went to KFC for dinner and ordered what I thought was a bucket of chicken, It ended up being enough for ten! So I guess there are lots of leftovers now! I'll have to take them to the temple for everyone tomorrow!


 

I feel so comfortable here at Jean's. She's much like me. She's a collector and her house has lots of neat things, quite full, actually. I feel so at home in a cluttered place! It's so much nicer than a clean and tidy place where there's nothing to look at and ponder.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment