Monday, September 16, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013 9am

I was pretty tired when I got up and had a hard time waking up completely, but I knew it was the muscle relaxant that was working on my behalf. I wanted to go for a walk while my body was moving well.


 

So I gathered my iPod, laptop, violin and zoomy camera and headed down to the bridge. I didn't bring either a walker or canes. I didn't hurt so I thought I'd be fine. Dancing last night probably did a good job on my back as well!


 

I arrived at Sedge Meadow tipi and left everything on the roadside, eased my body down the steep roadside, crossed the ditch and walked carefully on the boards to the tipi entrance at the back where my screen tent was lying on the hammock.


 

Water has puddled along the pathway, so I imagine it's too wet to walk with socks and crocks to the screened bench swing. It faces the sun, so sitting in it to play the violin wouldn't be a happy experience.


 

I returned to the road, gathered up my belongings, walked to the bridge and climbed over the guard wires. It's hard to do that with my bone fused together at the sacroiliac joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment