Monday, September 16, 2013

July 28, 2013 9:03 am

I feel quite groggy today. I took a muscle relaxant last night around 10:30 to loosen up my leg and took one of the strong pain pills that don't work so well. I had a good sleep, but had to turn over a lot because of the pain in my SI joint.


 

I took extra ibuprophen today; I wanted to be able to go to church in case Esther came, and so I wouldn't have so much pain as I did yesterday when we came to town. I also have along my walker.


 

It rained last night. It's a nice calm day. It's cloudier here on the way through the great divide than it was at home. Low clouds.


 

I should go for a walk to loosen up my body.


 

Lately I have been very aware of our aging. Willem has retired. I' not ready to get old and decay away.


 

I heard a really good neuroscience talk on ideas in the afternoon the other day on CBC. I want to hear it gin. I had to get out of the car before it was over so I didn't hear it all. I forget where I was, though, except near the next closest dump.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment