Monday, September 16, 2013

Another day in the Palmyra temple today

May 16, 2013

Thursday, Palmyra NY

I had a very nice sleep on Jean's couch. It's sunny and I think it's warm outside today. I am so glad that I am still here and can attend the temple again this morning. J)))). This afternoon I'll go see my friend's shop and perhaps go walking in the sacred grove, then I'll go back to the temple for the evening.


 

I am going to see if I can print out the ordinance pages from familysearch.org so I can do some of their work.


 

Willem and I have been asked to meet with the Toronto temple president, so hopefully we can do that on Saturday or on Friday evening.


 

I am so grateful for my temple recommend. I have watched my mind and the things that bug me, or my sins yesterday. I have to learn to make new neural pathways so I don't react the same way as I have been. I really did a lot of judging yesterday. Not a good thing! I'm so glad I saw it and was able to repent of it before it got lodged in my soul. I need to be filled with light, not darkness! J


 

I read something about the law of consecration in a conference talk. It was about how much better it is to go work with 20 people on a service project than to work alone, at times. We need that fellowship. It was interesting how important that fellowship is.


 

I am heading over to the sacred grove now to walk and play my violin before people show up to be there. Gotta be in the 9:30 session, too! J

No comments:

Post a Comment