Monday, September 16, 2013

May 31, 2013 1:41 pm

We are in traffic on the way to Toronto. It's very difficult traffic. Willem's driving now.


 

We stopped at Wal-Mart for him to change. I bought six more of those little children's promo tents. I figure they won't last long and they'll never show up again, so I thought I'd better buy them now! So I did. I also bought some shampoo and cream rinse as well as a hairbrush. My hair was in an awful state after swimming at the pool then at the pond without shampooing it yet. I guess I'll take a shower at the temple.


 

I got really dizzy at Wal-Mart, so sat right down on some air conditioners. I put my head between my knees but the dizziness didn't go away. I had a few employees talk to me; ask me if I were going to be okay. The dizziness was still going on, so I saw willem eventually and he checked out for me while I went to sit down. Another lovely lady brought me some ice water.


 

Willem bought us some hotdogs, footlongs that were awesome. I felt better after eating that. I'd not eaten well today, a recees cups, a bag of cheetoes and orange and a bottle of 5-hour energy. I feel better now, but have a bit of a headache. The lady said it was the heat, but I'd not been in the heat at all, I'd been in the car with the A|C on and then in the store.


 

Perhaps I messed up my blood sugar a lot. I was surprised when I didn't feel any better when I sat back up in the store.


 

Willem took over driving after that. The traffic is a nightmare here in this area at the exit to the 400. Sure isn't anything like going to Palmyra temple. I drove on the way here while Willem slept. He's driving now while the traffic is especially bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment