Monday, September 16, 2013

Aug. 14, 2013 2 pm perennials, D.s

We had a busy day today. I had the stress test in the morning. My heart attack was five years ago now. I went for nine minutes and got my heart rate up to 152, but it didn't stay up there, it kept dropping back down, I'm in such great shape! Round is a shape! LOL.


 

Willem had a chiropractor appointment in the meantime. He came back and heard Dr. LeGrande's assessment. Pretty interesting doctor.


 

We came home afterwards. Willem helped me to plant a lot of perennial daylilies that I'd not been able to get done yesterday, I was so exhausted and in a lot of pain by the time I came inside. So they are all in now, but there aren't 20 of them. I paid for 20, but only got 17, so they said I could come back and get the missing ones.


 

So I went to the clinic for my TB test to be read, then we went to the perennial place. We chose four more with lovely flowers on them, but some weren't labelled.


 

We went over to Peggy and Tony's. They were babysitting the most darling grandchildren! We visited with them, had a meal and hung around afterwards till after dark. I was late going to bed, but got up at the usual time. Not a good plan!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment