Monday, September 16, 2013

Friday, June 14, 2013

We drove to the Toronto Temple and arrived there around 2pm. I drove all the way, taking 7 to the 401. It wasn't any slower than taking 32 through Tweed.


 

I had been concerned about not being very spiritual, so made sure we listened to Preach my Gospel on the way in. I was driving, both ways, actually, to give Willem a chance to rest. I didn't get a chance to journal, so was getting further and further behind.


 

We arrived early at the temple. Willem used the stake center to change from his traveling clothes into his Sunday best. I spent some time in the temple in quiet prayer. It was what I needed to invoke the Spirit to be with me. So I began my shift on a spiritual note.


 

I was initiatory coordinator again. I liked that job. I also worked in a session with Willem. That was so nice. We were there with old friends from Ottawa. I hear that the montreal temple is going to go through extensive renovations and be closed for some time, so the members will be attending Toronto. That will be nice to see people I know from long ago!


 

We returned to our accommodations with B. who rents out a room to us for $20 a night, at about 10pm. We st in the living room and visited with her for about an hour beore we ent to bed. I didn't have time to journal but was able to upload the videos of the day today. I too a very nice photo of the Toronto temple with the moon and dark sy behind it, or maybe a tree over the spire.

No comments:

Post a Comment