Monday, September 16, 2013

June 17, 2013 7 am Monday

I spent some time this morning filming and doing a little bit of email. I had a nice talk with Virginia, too. I had a nice sleep, too. A nice sleep is important!


 

It was sunny at sunrise but clouded up again and rained a bit before I left for Ottawa.


 

On the way, I recalled my friend Darlene and where she said she lived, so I drove over there. She was dropping in for five minutes, so our paths crossed for a moment.


 

I told her about Gospel Library which will make it easier and quicker to write a talk, as you don't have to look up the scriptures, but can click on the links after finding them in the topical guide.


 

She's so back to the earth, but super tidy and organized! Lovely gardens, living right on the large lake on the river, hand well pump, such a nice little house. I would love to live in a small house like that!


 

I think the reason I eat while I'm driving is from boredom. I think that's what happens with me. I like listening to the news, or to the cd player, but inevitably I eat when I drive. I think that's where I gain all that extra weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment