Monday, September 16, 2013

By the stream

10 am, May 2, 2013

The sun is shinging on the stream, looking so incredibly beautiful. I just love sitting here watching the water, enjoying the beauty of the sun on the water. What an incredible place this is! I am filming it.


 

I love how to yellow birch is growing out of a very huge yellow birch stump. Once upon a time this forest contained may huge trees! How did they grow so large back then? I guess the beavers have diverted the stream a few times and pushed it into the forest more than it used to be. I just love watching it and playing my violin while I watch it and listen to the song of the water. So glorious!


 

I have been playing the violin: Barges, my grandfather's clock, oh Susanah, yellow rose of Texas and others. It's so therapeutic for me. The sun is up high in the sky, creating the most beaudiful blue overhead. So lovely to be out here. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment